Rest assured, we have our patients and staff well-being in mind. We have implemented the following Enchanted Infection Control measures.
- Strict sterilization of instruments and disinfection of treatment rooms, as we have always done.
- Extra high volume suction equipment has been installed to collect even more aerosols.
- Treatment rooms will be left vacant between patients to allow a suitable time for disinfection and air filtration.
- All high touch surfaces such as door handles will be disinfected frequently.
- Staff and doctors will be screened before work to ensure they have no flu-like symptoms. If anyone has symptoms they will not be permitted to work until they are well.
- All clinical staff will be wearing personal protective equipment(PPE) including masks, visors, closed glasses, gowns, and gloves.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed in the waiting room and chairs have been removed.
- Social distancing will be maintained where possible by staff and patients and the number of patients in the office at one time will be kept to a minimum.
- Contactless payment will be performed and due to this we will not be allowed to receive cash in the office.
COVID-19: How to prepare for your appointment and what to expect.
- Assessment: Please ensure that you have completed to COVID-19 screening assessment by phone or by email prior to your appointment.
- Symptoms: If you are feeling any flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches or loss of smell, please let us know prior to the appointment so that you can be rescheduled.
- Masks: If possible, please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment. Non-medical masks are fine.
- Wait until your appointment time: Please do not enter the office until the time of your appointment to help maintain social distance.
- Please come alone: Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate family or other waiting guests waiting inside the office. Please have them wait in the car or outside where possible.
- Hand Hygiene: Hand sanitizer will be provided inside the office.
- Screening: Upon arrival we will need to reconfirm the screening questionaire, take your temperature and ask you to rinse your mouth with an antibacterial mouthwash.
- COVID-19 fee: To help offset the significantly higher cost of infection controls small COVID-19 fee may need to be added to your appointment.
For more information contact our dental office in Delta, BC at (778) 590-1373.